Tuesday 5 November 2013

Kapa Haka

Yesterday some of us went and performed at El Rancho as part of a Kapa Haka Festival...

Caylee 5.11
Yesterday I went on a bus to El Rancho with some of my friends.
We went to El Rancho because we did our kapa haka there.
When I was singing I felt nerves after our performance
we went back to the room where we got changed then we
changed back into our clothes and then we had something to eat. After that we went to the park and had some fun then we went back to the hall and watched the last couple of performances.

Te Huia 5.11
Yesterday I went to Kapa Haka. We worked it out! Lots of people loved it because there was lots of cheering.
Maui 5.11
On Monday I went to Kapa Haka.  I performed in front of people.  My favourite part was the haka that we did because I liked how we did the pukana.
Georgia
Yesterday I went to Kapa Haka because I signed up for it.  Then we went to get changed back into our normal clothes.  It was embarrassing because we had to get dressed in the hall and there were no toilets. We had an awesome time.
Corey 5.11
On monday i went to elrerencho to do kereberhuku there were lots ov pepole and schools.First we so som acs.Next we got ere younoform on. Last we pruformd it was fantastic bcaus we did the huku the ordeons clapt and cherd and i was rerley happey then we went back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment